Wednesday 12th December Week 2
- CHRISTMAS CHARITY FUNDRAISER! Buy a friend a candy cane, write a message to them and have it delivered by hand. On sale in Room 39 (in the library block) break and lunchtime until 14th December. £1 for a decorated envelope, candy cane and message OR decorate your own envelope with a selection of Christmas stamps for £1.50.
- Spread some Christmas cheer and do a good deed!!!! 9T30 have handmade beautiful Christmas Cards, donate some money and buy a card for a loved one & help raise money for Out Of the Blue Charity. Card sellers will be appearing in your form time and Cards are available from Room 30 any change is appreciated. Thanks- Merry Christmas!
- Any pupils who compete in ANY sport at county level or above please see Mrs Harley in the PE office.
- Cake sale at break on Thursday 13th December in aid of a local charity for homeless people. Under the covered area. Please bring any cakes for the sale to Room 36 or Room 10 during registration on Thursday.
- Anyone interested in going on the ski trip to Italy in February half term 2020 please collect a letter from the PE office or Mr Ockmore in the KS3 pastoral office.
- Christmas Jumper Day is this Friday 14th December. Pupils who are wearing a Christmas Jumper may wear their own clothes. All other pupils should be in normal school uniform, although you may wish to decorate your uniform with Christmas decorations. Please donate generously to our chosen charities by either bringing a cash donation or by donating items of food for Surviving Christmas. Please remember your PE kit if you have a PE lesson that day.
- Form group 7035 are having a Christmas Cake Sale at break time under the covered area. Please buy a cake a support Oakwood charity ‘Out of the Blue’.
- The library will closed for lunch time today.
- ROOM CHANGE: Mr Macdonald’s 11 Set 1 go to room 50 period 1.
- ROOM CHANGE: Mr Macdonald’s 11 Set 4 go to room 50 period 2.
- Sci room change: Mr Beard’s year 10 to room 37 lesson 6 (Room 14 as normal for lesson 5).
- Careers – Year 10 Work Experience July 2019 – An information letter , required forms and a guidance for parents have been emailed home. All the documents are also available on Claverham website (letters and forms) and VLE zone. Please see Mrs Francis if you require more information.
- Revision guides for Digital iMedia Unit 1 and Computer Science are both still available to purchase on parent pay. The deadline is Friday 14th December.
- Miss Lambert’s small revision group session (invite only) has been rescheduled from Wednesday after school to Thursday. Apologies and please let me know if you cannot attend.
- Miss Berridge will be doing a revision session on Thursday after school this week. I will do exam practice and information for the Islam mock. All are welcome.
- ROOM CHANGE: Mr Beards 9H3 go to room 14 period 1.
- ROOM CHANGE: Mr Beards 9W3 go to room 14 period 2.
- Sci room change: Mr Macdonald’s year 8 to room 14 lesson 6.