Friday 19th October Week 1
- School Nurse Drop-In Session in Ms Welsh/Mrs Parmenter’s Office at Lunchtime.
- The first week back after half term is Inter-house Cross Country week. All pupils will run the cross country course during their double PE lesson. Please make sure you bring old trainers or astro boots and outdoor PE kit.
- STEM club is back! Every Thursday, 3,30 to 4.30pm. Interested in how we can combine science, technology, engineering and maths into one project come and find out! Please see Miss Humphrey in room 26 to sign up.
- If you have been given a letter from the PE deparment asking you to play in a table tennis tournament and you CANNOT PLAY. Please let Mrs Harley know so she can find a replacement.
- ROOM CHANGE: Mr Locan-Grimer’s 11N5 go to room 34 periods 3 and 4, please go to room 34
- Are you passionate about cars? Would you like a car mechanics apprenticeship next year? Please see Mrs Masters in the careers office on Wednesday or the library on Thursday/Friday for information about a very exciting opportunity.
- ROOM CHANGE: Mrs Pitman’s 8W2 go to room 21 period 1.